How to install CentOS 7
Connect to java/html5 console, (here you can find an article that will show you how) How to access java/html5 console :
Select: Install CentOS 7.
- Mount ISO: Virtual media > Connect Virtual Image > Map CD/DVD
Click on: Connect Virtual Media.
Click on: Map CD/DVD.
Now click on: Map Device.
- Next Boot > Virtual CD/DVD/ISO
- Power > Reset System(warm boot)
Then click on: Reset system (warm boot)
- Select language
Select: English → English United States
- Set date and time
- Configure Host and Network
- Press: save.
- Then press on and done.
- Installation destination.
- Press done after select your device.
- Select → delete all → reclaim space
- Select https://mirrors.nxthost.com/centos/7/os/x86_64 → and press done
- Software Selection l/
- Select: minimal install an system administration tools, and then press: done
- Press begin installation
- Now configure your password
- When reboot is done unselect: Mapped to CD/DVD, and press: Power → Reset System (warm boot)
#select new password